Save up to 60% of your "health budget"
Your health is very valuable for yourself, for your family, for your friends, for your country and for us too, to be left to the chances of life.
For us, the key issue is that all human beings have a right to happiness, and being happy, first of all, means being healthy. That's why we make your health our concern.
The MPCash participatory mutual stands intermediate between the insured and the insurer to:
1-make health insurance accessible to the greatest number of people;
2-offer to the insured new payment facilities of the premium;
3-offer to the insurer the guarantee of customer’s solvency.
MPCash achieves this feat win-win tripartite partnership, thanks to its Participatory Electronic Tontine as leverage, using information and communication technologies with the Internet as main support
How to take full advantage of this " mutual health " offer?
After completion of your registration, take time to get acquainted to the website for its optimal use, since besides the health insurance, MPCash offers a whole range of opportunities.
Regarding your health insurance plan:
- Get a bill from your insurer, in accordance with your own insurance options;
- Access your back office, go to “Mutual ''Health Funds'' under “Mutual Funds” and complete the pricing application form, not forgetting to download this bill from your insurer along, and confirm to send your request to MPCash;
- Wait for MPCash reply within a week;
- If your application is approved subscribe and pay your participation amounting to about 40% of the value as indicated in the notification of acceptance;
- You will naturally have to accept the contractual clauses issued to this effect in the regulation of mutual;
- Once these conditions are met, we set your project for fundraising through the participatory electronic tontine; you can follow the course of fundraising straight from your back office;
- As soon as the amount is completed, you will receive a notification of closing the fundraising and we will contact your insurer for the bank transfer and, you receive a copy;
- The regular procedures, take place as usual between you and your insurer, in accordance with the laws and regulations of your country of residence.